Friday, May 20, 2011

Movie Date

The Cable Guy actually got 2 days off in a row this week, that in itself is a rarity, so we put it to good use.

Everyone who knows me knows that I'm not big on going to movie theaters to see a movie simply because it cost so much, BUT on occasion I will splurge for something like a good Twilight Saga movie. I'm all about a mushy romance movie or a good comedy. Never will you see me in at a horror movie E.V.E.R. I will however pay full price (and sometimes more than once) to see any move that has Vin Diesel in it.

The Cable Guy being an amazing husband took me to see The Fast Five the other night. I LOVE all of the Fast and Furious movies (well except for the second one, it sucked) and this one did not disappoint. I think its the adrenalin rush combined with this that is the draw for me. I mean come on this much sexy in one place should be illegal....shouldn't it?

picture provided by google images


Anyway thats what I have been up to. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment