Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doomsday....The End of The World......Or Not...

Clearly Harold Whatshisface doesn't have a very good track record, hes 0/2.

What surprises and shocks me is that people not only believed him but gave him money to advertise this so called Rapture....Domesday...end of the world....what ever you want to call it.

It makes me wonder if the people who gave him money even believe in God because if they did wouldn't they have read the Bible and know that no one knows when this is going to happen? Did Harold Whatshisface make any money off of this scheme of his? Or did he honestly think that in his engineer's mind that he could come up with a mathematical equation to predict Armageddon?

I saw a news report that aired tonight that was obviously recorded a couple of days ago. The reporter asked Harold Whatshisface if he would come back to do an interview Sunday and he said "I cant come back and talk to you Sunday because I wont be here".

In a way I feel bad for the guy, I really....REALLY...hope someone can get him to do an interview tomorrow.

*Whatshisface because I can't remember his name and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment