Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happily Hanging Out With Family

   So....


   I was in class yesterday and one of the other adult students in the class, one who...(whom?) I had seen out over the weekend, made the comment that I looked so happy when she saw me. That comment in itself was enough to make me smile.


   I was happy....


   This is why...

My whole family...

Plus one...

Was home all weekend.

And this is what we were doing.
Well not all we were doing. There was alot of eating and ALOT of laundry.

   This is the first time since Aug. that my boys and my husband have all been home at the same time. With both the boys in college with busy schedules, and DH working out of town it was great to have the family together again, even if it was just for the weekend.


    Have a Haunted Halloween!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment