Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beautiful Day

Today is a beautiful day here in Bulldog country. The rain has finally stopped...for a few hours anyway...severe storms in the forecast for tonight.I'm going to take advantage of the enjoy the sunshine and warm weather while I can though. I took 2 of my babies for a long walk this morning. I think they're a little tired!


Next...THE POOL! If it ever stops raining we might get to enjoy the pool this summer...if I ever get it clean when I get it clean.


I'm trying to remember to take one day at a time, enjoy the time I have with my family and my friends. God has a plan for me and just because I don't know what that plan is doesn't mean there isn't one.


Remember Kayleigh's family in this heart breaking time.


Enjoy this beautiful day...I'm going to...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by to share where you live. It is so neat to see where everyone is from.

    .. and thank you for the prayers, it means the WORLD to us!!

    ReplyDelete