Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break...

...has officially started. Although I guess you can technically say it started for me last Monday; I did have to go to school on Wednesday but not for classes. Our criminal justice symposium was Wednesday, I as so excited about it and it ended up being a big flop at least in my opinion...but what do I know right?!

Guitar Man is home for spring break as well, and lemme tell ya it makes this momma so happy to have at least one of her boys home for the week. Sax Man had to stay at school because of a new job he just started. I love that hes being so responsible but I sure do miss him.

Of course one of the first things Guitar man did when he got home was go to the music store. He doesn't ever buy anything but likes to go in and spend hours trying out different guitars.

The Cable Guy actually got two days off in a row so we got to spend some time together as well. Today we did one of my favorite things....OK besides shopping....but technically it is shopping. We spent the afternoon going to pawn shops. We didn't buy anything this trip but enjoyed just getting to hang out. It sure does wear me out though. Guitar Man made a comment today about how slow I was walking and how different it was from a few years ago when he could hardly keep up because I would walk so fast. Had to explain to him theres alot of things I cant do anymore that I used to be able to do. Its hard for him to understand, and its hard for me to explain it to him.

My spring break to do list seems to be getting longer instead of shorter but I guess that's how it goes...mark one off and add two more! HA! (oh wait I just remembered something else to add).

No comments:

Post a Comment