Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm So Ready...

...For a break!


   I need for this semester to be over, not because I'm like every other college student in America, but because I'm Tired.


   My body is tired, my brain is in a fog, and I have been sick for almost a month. I need a break.


   I HATE  MS!


   I hate what its doing to my body. I hate what its doing to my mind. I hate how its effecting not only me but the rest of my family. Alot of my previous symptoms are starting to show up again. The headache, the burning in my neck, the tightness in my shoulders and neck. I'm just waiting to wake up one morning and realize I'm numb again. Or worse.


   BUT the reality is I'm not getting a break any time soon. I still have to make it till December and get through finals with no major disasters.


   Pray I can hold on that long...

1 comment:

  1. it sucks to be so tired... i hope that you can find the energy... but i also know it is what it is...

    i am in the same boat... and i hate school... it's draining me...work is draining me..and there is no end in sight... i have no motivation or drive or desire ... ugh!

    ReplyDelete