Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday








Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Well once again its time for Not me Monday!

I normaly dread Mondays,getting my two teenaged sons up and off to school on monday mornings is not fun. But it is officially summer here deep in Bulldog Country. My oldest having graduated and working full time, and my youngest out for summer break,two days early I might add because hes so stinkin' smart! Mondays aren't so bad.

We didn't do a not me monday post last monday because if the holiday but my holiday was painful great. I did not fall down the wet deck steps while working on the pool pump. By the way we finally got it fixed, when I say we I mean I took it to the pool place and they fixed it.

I most definatly did not wait until the last minute to make 700,000 copies of paperwork that my son has to have for a meeting this afternoon, and I certinly did not get into an argument discussion with my sons doctors office about getting copies of medical records, I wouldn't do such a thing.

Hope you all have great a great week with lots to tell in next weeks Not Me Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment