Sunday, January 3, 2010

Come Shred With Me

Anyone that knows me knows I do not do new years resalutions because I will NOT stick with it. I start out with the best of intentions and I might stick with it for a few weeks.

A few weeks ago some of you were doing the Shred workout with great success. I was hooked, I went out and bought my copy of Shred and you guessed it......its still sitting in the same place I left it, until today when I actually opened it.

I'm going to start the Shred tomorrow with the rest of you, and I'm determined to stay motivated with your help!

I'm definatly not going on a diet, anything that starts with DIE can not be good, right? I will be modifying what I eat, cutting down on portion sizes, and limiting sweets, and pop.

Next week when I return to school I will also be doing two aerobics classes a week. I'm excited to get started and to see progress.

My goal: to be able to wear a bikini this summer

Current waist size : 35 inches


Good Luck to all of you Shredders!

No comments:

Post a Comment