Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another rainy Day.....At School....

Well its rainig here....AGAIN...if this keeps up I may have to invest in a boat to get back and forth to school, yes I said school. How crazy is that? I finally took the plunge back to the big bad world of higher learning....and I'm loving it. For those of you who don't know I graduated from high school a LONG time ago, infact my 20 year reunion is coming up soon. Both of my boys are older and don't need quite as much attention and this is something I have wanted to do for some time. So I figured theres no time like the present to get started, I'm clearly not getting any younger!


I havn't yet figured out how to manage my time and get everything done that needs to get done, but I'm working on it. So what if the dishwasher dosn't get loaded every night, they will still be there tomorrow.

So good luck to all of you students going to college weather your first time adult students like me, or an entering freshman right out of high school....

No comments:

Post a Comment